Managed Messaging Service
The Orbit UK Managed Messaging service (MMS) is a flexible solution that meets your business needs and is based on your business requirements. It effectively takes the pain of electronic trading away from you - so you can concentrate on your core business.
Specifically designed for smaller businesses it brings many of the benefits of our MBX platform including:
- Scalability - from one trading partner and one message through to a complete EDI platform
- Flexibility - close working relationship means the service can quickly react to changing requirements: market conditions or regulatory needs
- Reduced costs - removes the investment and time normally needed to setup and manage an EDI platform
- Fully managed - from setup through to disaster recovery, everything is taken care of leaving you free to get on with running your business
Fully hosted and managed
The service is fully hosted and managed by Orbit UK, significantly reducing your internal resource requirements and the need for sophisticated hardware and software support. Orbit UK, in essence becomes your EDI department, providing initial and ongoing management of your trading community. This can be transparent or visible depending on your business relationship requirements.
Typically a new EDI relationship or migration will comprise of many requirements, all can be handled by the Orbit UK Managed Messaging Service. These include:
- Initial mapping and trading community management (onboarding)
- SLA-based translation and communication service
- Full back-up, failover and archiving based on your business requirements
- Ongoing mapping and trading community management
- Reporting and alerting
- Service support (Gold, Silver and Bronze)